The WolfPac 2500 Roller is the smart performance pup that has performance, precision and power in a super-rugged, quality-engineered static ride-on roller. The Stone WolfPac 2500 1-1/4 ton static roller delivers years of reliable service. Ideal for applications including driveways, parking lots, bicycle paths, landscaping, pothole repair and small asphalt patching and paving jobs.
- Exclusive hydrostatic transmission system is hydraulically controlled and hydraulically driven.
- Standard power steering with a tilted steering wheel increases maneuverability and ease of operation.
- Neutral ignition interlock assures that the unit cannot be started in gear.
- Totally enclosed engine that is down and away from the operator reduces noise, increases security.
- Oversized noncorrosive 30-gal. water tank resists corrosion.
- Standard: electric key start, 3/8-in.-thick split machined drums, front and rear cocoa mats, adjustable seat and a large tool box.