Designed for compaction in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches. These plates are ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction.
Features and Benefits
- The special, open-design, ductile iron baseplate is self-cleaning with rounded edges for fast, professional results.
- Long-life exciter bearings are pressed into the bolted bearing carriers for easier service.
- Completely enclosed belt with polyethylene seal plate between belt guard and exciter for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Unique, center-mounted, wrap-around guide handle for accurate and easy handling on 50-cm plates.
- Conveniently positioned lifting handles for easy transportation.
- Heavy-duty shockmounts on console isolate vibration thereby reducing wear on the components and improving operator comfort.
- The oil sightglass on the exciter housing allows a quick oil check, reducing maintenance time.