Wacker. – BPU 3545A Compactor
$53.00 – $700.00
Rental Rates Minimum Hours: 4
With their different working widths these vibratory plates are ideally suited for trench and surface compaction, including cohesive materials. The machines can be used for the compaction of materials on small- and medium-sized job sites, for road, dams and embankment construction, for foundation jobs, backfills, bicycle and foot paths as well as in gardening and landscaping architecture application. They can also be used for the vibration of surfaces paved with interlocking paving stones of around 10 cm thickness upwards.
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful vibratory plate compactly designed with a low center of gravity for stable operation and of minimum height.
- Easy-to-start, job-site-proven gasoline engine.
- Optimal adjustment to different types of soils thanks to the infinitely variable hydraulically driven, forward and reverse speed control, while at the same time maintaining a constant frequency and centrifugal force.
- To achieve the required compaction in problem areas, on the spot compaction.
- The specially contoured rubber skirt between the upper mass and the base plate prevents entry of dirt. The transmission of vibrations to the upper mass is greatly reduced by means of angled shock mounts.
- The base plate has been manufactured out of high-quality, wear-resistant nodular cast iron. The standard extension plates included in the scope of delivery allow for a widening of the working width from 17.3 to 23.6 inches.
- The hydraulic steering has been combined with a dead man’s handle for added operator safety.